You might be interested in any of 4 types of inspirational health event that I run. All are focused on inspiring us to lead long, healthy and fulfilled lives through taking confident informed action and responsibility.
Some stuff out there is science, some is art and some is quite frankly, bumkum. I believe that we absolutely can manage chronic diseases, but we can only do so if we make daily lifestyles choices and not leave it too late to pharmaceutical or surgical interventions.
These 4 types of lifestyle health events are
1. The Cancer JourneyMan conversations
- styled as inspirational conversations with the audience
- a series of ticketed events in various parts of the country
- See page for current programme and booking details.
Our second ChippyWellFest is to be held on Saturday 28th September 2019.
- This is an annual event held in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
- This isa whole day of inspirational TED style health talks, given by experts in lifestyle health and those with a health thriver story to share
- The first event was held on 29th September 2018. See here for speaker videos, audio and presentation slides
- This is a free event, open to the public, accessed by registering for a ticket. Details to follow.
3. Health inspiration for your work colleagues
If you are involved in a business that could do with an injection (?!) of health inspiration, give me a call. I will come into your place of work, your away-day or other business related meeting and give you a zip to life.
Do contact me and we can discuss further.
4. Health inspiration for your friends, client base or interest group
If you are interested in inspiring your circle of friends, client base or your neighbourhood to achieve greater health, why not put bums on seats? I will come along to give my health conversation that you can run as a paid ticket or a free event.
Do contact me with your idea.