Recommended Lifestyle Medicine Practitioners
If you are looking for therapists, experts and practitioners, then you might like to contact any of the following. These people are the people I use. They have been chosen to be part of my healthcare team after much experimentation with others. They are so good that it is worth driving across the country to be under their care.
Therapists or services that I have not tried personally will not feature here. Only this way can the standards you deserve be maintained.
Chinese and Western herbal Medicine
Quite frankly, there is no one better than Michael McIntyre – the original Michael McIntyre.
Why I love Michael: he is hugely learned, immensely open-minded and displays wonderful empathy for all the concerns of a patient.
He has so many accolades to his name, you couldn’t put your health into better ‘herbal’ hands:
- after graduating from Oxford university he trained at the Nanjing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Peoples Republic of China in both Chinese herbal medicine and Chinese acupuncture
- he is currently Chair of the European Herbal and Traditional Medicine Practitioners Association
- he launched the first UK school of Chinese herbal medicine and subsequently was Principal of this school
- he is former President of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists and is a Fellow and Life member of this professional association.
- he is a life member of the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- he is a member of the College of Medicine.
- he is the author of several books on herbal medicine.
Michael practices in both the Cotswolds and London.
As above – Michael MacIntyre
Sarah Lumley at Body Soul Nutrition