Competition leaderboard- How many whole plant foods can you pack into your breakfast?
August 29, 2017
As at 10pm 29th August.
A few days ago I announced a game to inspire you all to get ever healthier. The above picture is my vegan ketogenic (ultra low carb; high plant fat) breakfast that I had daily whilst on holiday this summer in Ibiza.
Can you match or beat me for the number of whole plant food ingredients in your breakfast?
- 1. Sarah Siese – 15 ingredients
- 2= Louise Duffy – 5 ingredients
- 2= Annalisa Di Bella – 5 ingredients
- 4. Emma Daglish Suter – 4 ingredients
A reminder that
- Animal protein derived foods do not count.
- ‘factory fiddled with’ food does not count (eg plant yogurts, plant milk) unless you can convince me that you made them at home!
- The decision of the judge (me!) is final, however wrong I might be!
The rules of the game
- Share a picture of your breakfast with me, using any of my social media channels (Facebook; Twitter or Instagram) listing the ingredients.
- The person submitting a breakfast with the most whole plant veggies, fruit, grains, nuts and seeds, herbs, spices and vegetable/nut/seed oils wins a free ticket to my forthcoming lifestyle health talk.
- Deadline is 5pm, Sunday, 3rd September.
There is still plenty of time for others to win. Thank you to everyone for taking part.